Bringing Aboriginal Perspectives in the Australian Classroom
- Learn Aboriginal history – Pre Invasion and Post Invasion
- Learn why it is important to include Aboriginal perspectives
- Learn how to be a good ally + more
Join Tricia Wallace (Webb) and Leanne King from Wingaru Education as they share their expertise and explore how Aboriginal education fits into the Australian classroom.
- Aboriginal history: Pre Invasion and Post Invasion
- Why it is important to include Aboriginal perspectives
- Aboriginal students and their families
- Being a good Ally
Australian Professional Standards for Teachers: 1.4 and 2.4
This course contributes to 2.5 professional development hours.
Bringing Aboriginal Perspectives in the Australian Classroom may be logged as 2.5 hours of NESA Elective PD. Suggested descriptors: 1.4.2, 2.4.2
Who is this course for?