Are you or someone you know our new Account Manager
An exciting opportunity exists to join ClassCover's growing team servicing the Australasian schools market with a SaaS product that helps school leaders and administrators achieve the heights of efficiency in their day to day lives.
Based in Surry Hills, Sydney, we are experiencing rapid growth after recently winning a contract that will more than double our user base over the next 12 months. We therefore need a dedicated Account Manager to join the team and hit the ground running.
Come and be part of our exciting journey as we also expand into the UK and Europe and then into the additional sectors over of health and aged care over the next 12 months.
Making customers happy is what drives you! In fact, you go above and beyond to make it happen and are the voice of our users to the rest of the company.
Your day will be filled with plenty of challenges as you proactively engage with our school users, help identify knowledge gaps and offer additional support and training with a view to driving usage. Due to the seasonal nature of the school calendar, no two quarters will ever look the same.
You will be working closely with the sales and implementation teams to ensure a smooth and effective transition during the onboarding stage and into the support phase of the customer lifecycle.
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, your key responsibilities will include
- Taking a lead role in engaging our customers via various channels to help maximise usage and product satisfaction during their trial period
- Understand our customers with a focus on aligning relevant support to their specific needs
- Perform targeted outbound call campaigns to identify potential risks impacting customer retention and escalate where necessary
- Assist with escalated inbound support queries in a timely manner, ensuring all SLAs and KPIs are achieved
- Proactively identifying areas of weakness in customer knowledge with a view to providing additional support to promote retention
- Support the Product and Sales Teams by providing insights and feedback on customer usage patterns and recommendations for product improvements
- Support the Implementation Team by promoting future online training events
- Assisting the Customer Support Manager by ensuring all support material is up-to-date in line with the latest product updates/releases.
- Assist with customer invoicing and records management
Personal Skills & Attributes:
- 2-3 years experience in a support role (within a SaaS/tech environment is a plus)
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills - attitude and enthusiasm is absolute key in this role
- Ability to show empathy during challenging customer interactions and forge ahead to find a resolution every time
- Strong knowledge / interest in CRM, Engagement Tools and Helpdesk Systems with an aptitude for picking things up quickly and making changes effortlessly where necessary
- Hungry to learn and keen to play a key role in helping grow with the business!
This role is office-based and training will be provided.
Start Date: June 2018
Email you CV along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org