Teach PE Health, Gymnastics, Athletics, Sports Development, Social Skills or Dance!
Are you a qualified teacher looking for block work during Semester 1 with further opportunities for continuing employment during Semester 2? Do you live in either the Sydney, Hunter / Central Coast or the Wollongong / Shellharbour region?
If you answered yes to these then please read on!
About Sports in Schools Australia (SISA)
SISA is one the largest outsourcing providers within the Australian education system. They are focused on primary school education and relates directly to the PDHPE component of the K-6 syllabus. They have had a presence in NSW for the last 20 years delivering a high quality and valued addition to the primary school curriculum.
They offer a range of comprehensive term programs focused on PE Health, Gymnastics, Athletics, Sports Development, Social Skills and Dance. The programs are established in the Sydney, Hunter / Central Coast, and Wollongong / Shellharbour regions. To date SISA programs have been accessed by more than 850 schools across the Public, Catholic and private education systems.
SISA are now in the process of recruiting for a number of casual and full time positions to assist with our program delivery across our Sydney, Central Coast and Hunter region operations in 2018.
All SISA programs are supported by a full written program that links directly to the K-6 syllabus. Their programs are delivered by teams of qualified teachers, sports specific qualified coaches and where required, they utilise teachers in training to assist with the delivery.
SISA programs are delivered across a 10 week term. Teams work with multiple schools per week, providing the opportunity to work with a range of public, catholic and private schools each term.
- Improve core teaching delivery skills and rapport with students
- Develop student and professional managerial skills
- Be involved in data collection and reporting
- Understand a develop the ability to differentiate across grades from K - 6
- Work with multiple schools each week, including within a range of different cultural and socio-economic environments
Successful candidates will possess:
- Relevant Teaching Qualifications
- Working with children check
- Commitment and desire to educate at a primary school level
- Excellent presentation and professionalism
- A high level of energy in lesson delivery
- Ability to work within a team and deliver to set instructions and procedures
- A strong interest in PE Health, Sport, Dance or Gymnastics (preferably with a sporting background)
How to apply
SISA are available for immediate phone interviews this week. If you are interested, please provide your CV and written application ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will schedule a phone interview.
If you have any questions regarding this job ad, please contact SISA directly via the email address provided above. Please do not contact ClassCover / RTA support.
Hurry as these spots fill fast!