The new and improved teacher profiles have just been released on ClassCover, making it easier to manage how you present yourself to schools looking to not only add you to their list and book you, but also hire you through the newly released ClassCover Jobs.
- We’ve implemented a cleaner design which is easier to navigate and allows you to save in sections rather than one large form.
- We have reduced the amount of information required, making it faster to complete your profile and maintain it.
- You can now see your profile completion progress with a handy completion bar which will let you know how far off you are from achieving 100%.
- You can now let us know why you are using ClassCover, ensuring you are receiving relevant information.
- We have an easier to manage attachment upload section. Make sure you have your teacher CV and all other relevant info here such as mandatory training certificates as schools are looking for this information.
Good to know: Are you operating ClassCover through the app only? You will need to login to ClassCover on the web version in order to update and edit your profile.
What else is new to ClassCover?
Have you checked out ClassCover Jobs yet? You can find new teaching job opportunities being posted by schools in the ‘jobs’ tab on both web and mobile versions of ClassCover.
Schools are posting for full time, part time, temp and contract work in their schools. They are also now able to post a call out for casual teachers to apply to be on their regular booking list. Check out opportunities on ClassCover Jobs
Are there no opportunities near you yet? Sign up for Job Alerts so you can be first in the know when a school near you posts a job you are interested in applying for. Sign up for job alerts