Please note, this is a job advertisement posted by Got Game
Casual Teachers looking for peace of mind, regular hours, and teaching primary school PE and sport. This is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Join a team of 50+ PE teachers and teach sports exclusively in various primary schools across Sydney. Both casual and full time positions are available.
We are different to the schooling system, we are more professional than other providers, we provide an alternative career path, we are devoted to teaching physical education, we are bridging the gap between passionate PE teachers and primary schools.
You Got Game?
Hours: 10 to 25 hours per week for 10 weeks minimum
Pay: $42 to $52 per hour
- Understanding this is different to a school position
- Education Degree or 2 years Teaching Experience
- Arrival at schools 8.30am without fail
- Committed & contracted for 10 weeks minimum
- Experience in educational or specialist sports programs
- Demonstrated personal & professional development
- 2 referees or applications are not considered
- Industry experience
- Wants to teach PE exclusively
- Experience in curriculum content
- Ability to teach dance & rhythmic lessons
- Experience as a classroom teacher
- Interested in full time progression
- Referees from Sydney primary schools
At Got Game you;
- Teach physical education 100% of the time
- Teach primary pupils 100% of the time
- Deliver lessons outdoors 90% of the time
- Are provided with lesson plans for each day
- Teach different grades each day
- Teach various activities each week
- Experience numerous schools and demographics
- Part of a supportive team of 30+ PE teachers
- Get ongoing training and education
- Work autonomously and submit results daily
At Got Game you do not;
- Teach the other 5 learning areas
- Need to understand and teach the entire curriculum
- Do unit planning and lesson development
- Have the pressure of NAPLAN scores
- Undertake individual student reports each term
- Deal directly with interviews and meetings
How to apply
If this sounds appealing and you want to get more casual hours at schools in your area, instead of competing for casual cover or teaching in the classroom, then please go to here to answer qualifying questions or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiry.