Term 3 positions available for Teachers to teach PE, Dance and SEL programs in various locations across Sydney
Permanent and casual teaching positions are available through Dancefever Multisport during this coming Term 3. They are hiring in areas right across Sydney and the roles will extend into Term 4 for the right applicants.
What’s on offer?
Dancefever Multisport employs a dynamic team of educators to deliver Physical Education, Dance and SEL programs within Australian primary schools. They have a number of positions to fill for Term 3 with extensions leading further into the 2020 school year and beyond. Ideally you will have experience, qualifications and/or a strong interest in physical education, however your adaptability and coachability is more important!
Who are Dancefever Multisport?
Dancefever Multisport is an external provider that has been teaching physical education, dance and SEL programs for the past 20 years in primary schools. They have a strong reputation for professionalism and student engagement and currently teach in 1,000+ schools each year.
To join their team, you need to meet the following criteria:
- registration with NESA with approval to teach in NSW schools
- a valid working with children check (or obtain one prior to starting employment)
- valid First Aid & CPR qualifications
- the ability to deliver lessons that engage, excite and challenge students
- availability to work Monday to Friday, with full availability between the hours of 8:30am to 3:30pm (permanent positions)
- availability to work 1 to 4 days, with full availability between the hours of 8:30am to 3:30pm (casual positions)
- availability to start our program training on Thursday 16th & Friday 17th July and commence in schools from Monday 20th July
To help you achieve and succeed within their company, they will supply you with all necessary training and staff development as well as career path opportunities. All lesson plans have been created for you so there is no external hours required with the role.
They will also supply you with a set teaching schedule each term so you know exactly where you’re teaching each day and can enjoy peace of mind of receiving guaranteed work on a regular basis.
How to apply
Please download and complete the application form below. Once this is complete, email the filled out form along with your CV to Jenny via firstname.lastname@example.org.
They can only reply to applicants who complete the application form. Further questions about the role can be emailed directly to Dancefever Multisport
Please do not send any questions about this role to ClassCover support.