Based off hours of user feedback and interviews, we have just released two new features for schools designed to make life easier when booking relief teachers and managing your ClassCover account with more features due to be released soon…
You can now choose to ‘Schedule send’ a booking request
Need to send a booking request but know it’s probably not the best time for the teacher to respond?
Teachers often feel conflicted regarding what they do when receiving sought after booking requests whilst they are teaching a class. Do they monitor their phone, or leave it on silent and potentially miss out on days of work?
For schools, having requests sent out at times when sought after teachers might not able to respond due to being on class can lead to not booking the teacher they ideally wish to hire.
We’ve solved this issue and have just released a scheduled send option for schools so you can set up the booking and let it run at a chosen time that is more appropriate for the teacher to accept.
This feature is now available on the web and mobile versions of ClassCover.
School admin users can now delete school users without having to contact support
We have just released the ability for school admin users to manage school users better. You can now remove users from your school account if they no longer work in the school without having to reach out to support to do this for you.
Coming soon to schools on ClassCover
- Teacher Verification Status – NSW Department of Education integration. Learn more
- ClassCover Jobs. Learn more
- Your school profile with the ability to add induction information
- Search and design improvements to Find Teachers, including more information on teachers
- More information on teachers across all teacher touchpoints (Booking requests, Pre-confirmed bookings, Find Teachers and My Teachers)
- More controls in My Teachers