1. Your Data
Your Data means any information about you as a school (here on in to include school staff members) or casual relief teacher which is identifiable, including, without limitation, school/casual teacher name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, user passwords, comments, any additional casual staff personal and employment information and other information from which a school and casual staff can be identified and which you may disclose to ClassCover or otherwise via, but not limited to, the site at any time.
2. When does ClassCover collect school and teacher data?
If you sign up as a user, we collect data when you or a school:
- Sign up;
- Provides (or adds themselves) their list of relief teachers in order for them to be invited to create a ClassCover profile. School users have the ability to cancel an invitation to create a profile on request of the teacher thus erasing any user details from the ClassCover system in the process.
- Update your profile or settings;
- Create, modify or cancel a booking or event.
- When your school or casual update their availability status, bookings or profile information.
If you otherwise use the site (whether or not you are a user), we collect your data from you when you:
- make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us;
- disclose your data to us or otherwise through the site at any other point.
3. How do we use Your Data:
We use Your Data to:
- monitor, develop and improve the site, services and your experience;
- process your registration as a user;
- process the addition of new members of staff to your account;
- process the invitation of you as a casual teacher to a specific school based upon their request to invite you by way of text message, phone call or email;
- process the connection between you as a casual relief teacher to a specific school or other organisation such as, but not limited to a sports coaching company, recruitment agency, that has a ‘School’ ClassCover profile and has found your profile details on the ‘Find New Teachers’ page, as you have made your ‘Profile Viewable To Every school’, via ‘Options > My Profile’.
- process all booking and teacher and school profile information.;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you;
- update and develop our services;
- investigate any suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use or user Terms and Conditions (as relevant) made by or otherwise relating to you as a casual teacher or school and to monitor compliance including by way of announcements to the site.send you and keep you updated with information by email about existing and new services and special offers from ClassCover;
- where requested by you, to send you information by e-mail about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you; and
To opt-out of receiving any information pursuant to the above paragraph you can:
- Use the facility contained in any such communication
- Update your email notification settings via your profile – Options > Settings
- Request us to be removed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Will we pass on your data to third parties?
We may pass your data to other parties as follows:
- Where you as a casual relief teacher and within your list of registered schools wish to contact you, they will be able to identify you by your name and any other information you may yourself disclose via the My Profile and Settings pages. Additionally and as noted above, enabling your ‘Profile Viewable To Every school’, via ‘Options > My Profile’, ensures that all schools or organisations with a ‘School’ profile can view your profile and hence contact details via the ‘Find New Teachers’ page.
- To our employees and agents to administer your usage and the services provided to you by ClassCover now or in the future.
- Some general statistical information about the site user base, patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying school staff or casual teachers.
- We may disclose your data or staff data to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of use.
- We do not pass or sell your data to third persons for any other purpose than those set out above. Any marketing under this paragraph is conducted by ClassCover on behalf of third parties and they do not have any access to your data unless you yourself or as a school choose to contact them.
- As stated in the Terms and Conditions, We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between you as a casual relief teacher or as a school to your list of registered teachers and vice versa.
- For members of the Relief Teacher Association that participate in Professional Development hosted on the OpenLearning platform, your name and email address are captured by OpenLearning after entering the platform for the first time. For any questions or concerns regarding your data and OpenLearning please email email@example.com
5. Data Security
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your data. All the data collected by ClassCover is stored on a secure server. The information in transit between your computer and our server will be encrypted using 128bit SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer).
- Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, though you do not have to.
7. Access to and updating your data
Where you are a school or casual relief teacher, you may access and update your data contained in your user area accessed by the Options link. You must make sure that you update your data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.
8. Other links
- Please be aware that you may access other websites through our site.
- ClassCover is not responsible for the data protection policies, content or security of any other web sites. We do not have any control over the use to which third parties may put your data where you choose to purchase products or services or otherwise to contact them via this Site.
9. Contact Us